The Barangay Governance Automation Systems (BGAS) is a comprehensive technology developed by MindConcept Solutions (MCS) as its noble contribution towards nation building and disaster risk mitigation and management and adaptation to climate change.
The Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) is introducing an innovation that seeks to gauge the performance of local government units (LGUs) in the attainment of the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (UN-SDGs).
The new eBMSlite becomes the very important catalyst in achieving good governance. It sets a strong foundation in various barangay and local planning and developments geared towards strong and definite social, economic, security, tourism, infrastructure, health, disaster risk management and agricultural progress.
Provide appropriate means of communicating the development achievement of the department to the public; Address the information bottlenecks at the field operations level by enhancing the competencies of the field officers; Provide real time information updates to the public on PPA implementation status; Facilitate easy access to frontline services of the department; Facilitate sustainable positive image for the DILG; Empowerment of the people through information.
- Government Municipal Payroll
- Customized Security Agency payroll system
- Payroll System
- eRPT – Real property Tax System
- eMCRDMS – Municipal Civil Registrar Database Management System
- Electronic Medical Records Database Tracking System
- CMS Website development
- eCash Management System (eCMS) LGU
- eTricycle Management System (eTMS) LGU
- Online/Offline – Point of Sales (POS)
- Graphic Designs: Portfolio